Nine Keys to contentment:
1. Health enought to make work a pleasure.
2. Wealth enought to support your needs.
3. Strenght enough to battle with difficulties and oversome them.
4. Grace enough to confess your sins and forsake them.
5. Patience enough to toil until some good is accomplished.
6. Charity enough to see some good in your neighboors.
7. Love enough to move you to be useful and helpful to others.
8. Faith enough to make real things of God.
9. Hope enough to remove all anxious fears concerning the future.
~Johann Wolfgan von Goethe